Documentation for both users and developers is available here, including pre-sales FAQs. The plugin uses standard WordPress hook and filter mechanisms throughout, and thus is highly customisable by developers.
Further plugin or related features:
- Debugging support: for any order, a debugging log can be sent to email addresses which you configure, to trace the state of the printout; a complete debug log can also be downloaded.
- Print job control: as with all PrintNode jobs, you can view your print queue from the PrintNode control panel, from any web browser.
- Multiple copies: you can configure how many copies you wish to be printed to each printer individually.
- Multiple printers: you can send the invoices to multiple printers.
- Customisable output: you can create your own output templates, or use any of the pre-built ones (including configurable logo, footer, terms and conditions and header areas).
- Test print: you can send a test printout to your configured printer at any time.
Easy to set up: choosing what to print for each order (note that the plugins mentioned in the following screenshot are free – no further purchases are required):
Easy to set up: connecting to PrintNode just means copy/pasting your API key from your PrintNode account:
An example invoice print-out via the supported PDF Invoicing and Packing Slips plugin (highly customisable):
Powered by PrintNode – supports any printer:
Viewing your PrintNode queue, through any web browser:
A handy “Print Order” button is also added to the order details page – useful for testing, or re-printing:
As is the norm with most WordPress premium plugins (and all official WooCommerce.Com extensions), your purchase not only includes the plugin, but access to new versions for 12 months. (After 12 months, you can carry on using the version you have installed; or you are welcome to purchase again for access to future releases).