Version 1.8.0 of our WooCommerce EU VAT Compliance plugin for WordPress is coming. This release includes a number of revisions to the reporting functionality. (The first reports for the new EU VAT regime will be due at the beginning of April, so we’ve been focusing on issues identified in anticipation of this).
The premium version of 1.8.0 will be released shortly, and when it is, will be available on your account page; the free version has already been released, and is being tested by free users.
- Fix: Reports table now sorts on click on column headings again (unknown when it was broken)
- Feature: EU VAT report now re-coded to show data in the configured reporting currency (only), and to show shipping VAT separately
- Feature: Downloadable CSV now shows separate VAT totals for each rate in separate rows, and shows separate rows for variable and traditional non-variable VAT (if your shop sells both kinds of goods)
directory due to licensing complications.
- Feature: Downloadable CSV now shows information on the configured reporting currency (as well as the order currency)
- Tweak: Removed the static ‘rates’ column from the VAT report table (which only showed the current configured rates), and instead show a row for each rate actually charged.
- Tweak: Reports page now uses the built-in WooCommerce layout, including quick-click buttons for recent quarters (some code used from Diego Zanella, gratefully acknowledged)
- Tweak: Columns in downloadable CSV are now translatable (translations welcome)
- Tweak: Re-ordered and re-labelled some columns in CSV download for clarity
- Tweak: Provide link to download location for geoip-detect plugin, if relevant – it is no longer present in the wordpress.org